San Dieguito United Methodist ChurchWe, at San Dieguito UMC, believe that when people who are grounded in the love of God live and grow in the hope offered through Christ, they have a positive impact on the world. As you explore this site, we hope you encounter exciting opportunities for you and your family to build lasting relationships, grow in faith, and share hope with a world in need.
Growing in faith. Living in hope.
- “Sing A New Song #2018” – Rev. John Shaver January 12, 2018
- “Beloved, be loved!” – Rev. Chelsea Simon January 5, 2018
- “Home for Christmas: Packing Up” – Rev. John Shaver December 29, 2017
- Waiting is the Hardest Part-Rev. Chelsea Simon December 22, 2017
- Rev. John Shaver-Home For Christmas: Joy December 15, 2017
- Rev. John Shaver-Home for Christmas: Preparation December 8, 2017
Donate to SDUMC
As we have been blessed, we may in turn be a blessing to others. Your financial contributions empower this congregation to deepen its faith, as well as strengthen its witness by growing in service to the broader community.
Simply click below to learn about the different ways you can give to SDUMC: